The health and safety of my clients is the highest priority. Following the guidelines I have completed a course in a Health Safety & Hygiene – Returning to Work COVID -19.
To ensure your safety the following procedures are being followed:
- You will be welcomed verbally which unfortunately means no hugs or handshakes.
- Face masks are supplied for both you the client and me the therapist, to be worn throughout the treatment.
- You will be asked to complete a disclaimer PRIOR to your treatment. (See below).
- You will be asked to wash your hands before and after your treatment.
- I will wash my hands (before and after) and wear protective vinyl disposable gloves when carrying out treatments.
- If possible please take your temperature before coming for your treatment. I will also offer to take your temperature on your arrival for your treatment.
- All couch and surfaces will be sanitised before and after each client.
- Clean towels and couch covers will be used for each client.
- If you feel poorly or have symptoms of illness please cancel your appointment and re-book for a later date. NO CANCELLATION FEES WILL BE APPLIED.
- Please bring your own water to drink.
- Payments to be made via BACS or transfer where possible.
At the beginning of all appointments, all clients will be asked to confirm the following:
- I have taken my temperature prior to arrival for treatment
- My temperature registered Normal at …………..
- I have not been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19
- I have not been in contact with anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19
- I have not been living with anyone who is poorly or self-isolating
- I have not travelled anywhere recently
- I confirm I am not allergic or have an intolerance to any sterilising materials/anti-bacterial/hand sanitisers or vinyl gloves
I look forward to seeing you very soon.