Manual lymphatic drainage massage is especially useful for individuals who seem to suffer regularly from common illnesses such as colds and flu. It boosts the immune system as well as helping the body ward off many kinds of illnesses. Treatments can help general feelings of health and vitality, improve the appearance of the skin and reduces puffiness caused by water retention, poor circulation or pregnancy.
Manual lymphatic drainage massage has positive results in reduction of puffiness or swelling in areas such as legs, ankles and puffy eyes.
Medical conditions which can benefit include:
• Glandular Fever
• Pre and post-operative – particularly where lymph nodes have been removed
• Post cosmetic surgery
• Digestive problems
• Stress, anxiety, tension
• Acne, acne rosacea and other skin conditions
• Scarring from surgery
• Additionally it has been cited as having positive effects on:
• People with low energy
• Following long-haul flights
• People who lead sedentary lifestyles
• Digestive problems and those who are suffering from excess weight